Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

think think think

So, I have decided to get a road id.

I know I want a interactive id but I am stuck on two points. Do I want the ankle id or the wrist id elite?

And then the color selection. If I get the elite should I go with my favorite color or orange, or just a standard black since I am likely to never take it off?

As a female runner I am often with out any form of id. Running clothes tend to be lacking in storage and I like to have my hands relatively free (except my trusty water bottle). This being said I have many allergies, mostly to medications. If something were to happen it would be useful to a EMT trying to treat me.

So, what do you think? Ankle or Elite? Do you have any experience with either? I would love to hear any opinions you have to offer.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I don't have any experience with this but coming from my opinion and being around EMT'S, police, fire etc...it would most likely be best to have it on your wrist so its easy to find and they wont be wasting precious minutes in case it was Life threatening.

Related Posts with Thumbnails