Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

runners with perfume, I hate you. REALLY.

I just don't get it.

People running with perfume on. When running in groups you are in close proximity to other runners it is really not kind to marinate yourself in the stuff. People like my self could be highly allergic to perfume and every time you go wafting by my nose instantly fills with snot, as does my mouth. This causes a instant deficit in oxygen causing my run to be more tiresome and difficult. Likewise some people have asthma that can be triggered by fragrance.

Today's leisurely run of 2ish miles should have not been this hard but I was hurting for air.

I sincerely hope no one near me on Saturday will be covered in the stuff, really scented deodorant should get you by just fine.

Mind you I can tolerate 1 squirt normally. Really you dont need to spritz each foot/leg/arm/hand individually.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails