Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Friday, February 12, 2010

seeing improvement

I feel like I have had my own little victory.

I was able to run each time the group did and only had to stop running once and walk and that was on our final 'run period' (we have been running 1 min, walking 1 min and repeat.)

It was quite the personal victory. I just had to share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails