Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update on the supplements

If you have ever taken diet supplements you may recall that funny musty smell that starts a few weeks into taking them. That hit today. I suspect it is due to a lack of hydration as I took the morning dose. As of today I am taking 2 in the AM and 1 at lunch.

I have noticed a significant decrease in appetite first thing in the AM. I have been taking my dose at 7:30 AM and have found myself wanting breakfast at 9 or 9:30. One thing I must stress is the importance of drinking plenty of water.

So far as the jitters go - the occurrence has been minimal at best. Hydroxycut hardcore left me consistently queasy so much so that I did not take the whole bottle. The latest Lipo-6 was no better. Alli seemed ineffective on my body. Slimquick extreeme rendered no reward. And Xenadrine Xtreme FX wasn't bad really just not much of a appetite suppressant.

For those of you who do not agree with me taking supplements please step off your soap box. I do not abuse them. I am mindful of how they effect me. For the rest of you please use my experience how ever you can.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails