Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kickin things up a notch

This past week my office moved to a new location with a community center near by.

At such a deal (30 visits for $20) how could I resit? If you are thinking of joining the Y rather than a traditional gym to save $ I recommend looking into this. (Esp if you are in Tulsa)

So for now I will be bringing my gym bag to work and dashing out on lunch to hit the elliptical trainer. I figure 30 minutes a day should help kick this weight loss thing into high gear. As always I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails