Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Monday, August 31, 2009

color me a little pleased

I am pretty proud of how I am doing with my working outted-ness (no, not a real word but I like it).

So far I am consistently hitting the gym 3 to 5 times a week. 2 days a week are Zumba and 2 - 3 are elliptical running.

The frusterating thing I am discovering is that the weight does not come off nearly as quickly as it did when I was 23.

After 2 months of Zumba and 2 weeks of Zumba and Running I am still hovering around 5lbs weight loss. Aaaaggghhhhh. It is really proving to be most frusterating!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails