Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Post Day 1.

Well my eating habits could have been better. But were not abysmial. I did my 30 min on Wii fit advanced step aerobics. Baby steps on to the bus.

I found 2 good articles on CNN today.

Kathy Ireland

Bob Greene

But the most important thing for those struggling with weight is they need to change how they live their life, outside of more exercise and changing their eating habits. Are you in a bad relationship, not happy with you career, have you lost your job, or is there some other factor involved? Eating to provide comfort is not right, and that’s what really needs to change, but it is the hardest thing to change.

1 comment:

Laura said...

You inspire me and I will encourage you and support you as much as I can!

Related Posts with Thumbnails