Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Monday, May 4, 2009

May Fitness Challenge

I challenge you. Set attainable fitness goals now. These goals must be more than you are currently doing in some way.

Write down 4 health / fitness goals along with current weight and measurements.

Here is my schedule.

May Goals:
No more than 4 soft drinks per week
Making a effort to move my ass
Eating salad at least once a week
5 pounds loss in one total month - and maintaining it.

Starting Weight - 185
Goal Weight - 179

Week 1
May 4 - Walk ok, the weather turned crappy so I did wii fit tonight for 30 min.
May 5 - Crunches - did 3 sets of 50!
May 6 - Walk - Wii Step
May 7 - Crunches - did 3 sets of 50
May 8 - Walked at Rooster Days (approx 2.5 miles)
May 9
May 10 - Weigh In - 185


Week 2
May 11 - Walk - did wii step
May 12 - Crunches - did wii step, boxing, and planks
May 13 -
May 14 -
May 15
May 16 - Walk a mile
May 17 - Skated in a bout
- Weigh In - 185

Week 3
May 18 -
May 19 -
May 20 -
May 21 -
May 22 - Walked at the Mall
May 23 - Walked at 6 Flags
May 24 - Weigh In - 185

Week 4
May 25 -
May 26 -
May 27 -
May 28 -
May 29
May 30
May 31 - Skated in a bout - Weigh In 185

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails