Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

iFitness belt

My iFitness belt came in on Monday (super fast shipping++) and I was able to take it for its maiden voyage on Tuesday night. I got the neoprene double pouch and I L-O-V-E it. I did not notice much bounce as I ran, my crackberry was nice and dry and the belt did not move around when I ran. If you are considering getting a belt to carry your stuff I highly recommend it.

As a matter of fact when my nike sport band comes in I plan to move my ipod into the pouch as well, it will fit into the same side as the crakberry no problem and I can use the other pouch to hold Ruby’s water dish (once I buy one). I honestly did not notice this belt AT ALL as a ran so if you are in the market for one I highly recommend it. I ran onto the Chic Runners review of this product and decided to give it a try. Danica was right, it is amazing!



** I purchased the iFitness pouch myself and am reviewing it to share information on a good product.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails