Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Monday, March 8, 2010

no, no - not now!

I have had a pretty fortunate winter. No real sickness to speak of. I ran my 3 miles Saturday at a little over 16 min a mile. I have been eating fairly healthy.

Today sitting in my office it hit me. I have that all over body tiredness that comes with the start of the creeping crud. I am pushing the fluids, eating chicken noodle soup and drinking my emergen-c. I do not want to be sick the week of my 5K. So from here out it is early to bed and lots of fluids. Hoping to push the creeping crud out quickly.

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

oh no! just get your rest. don't even worry about training any more until you feel better. :) you'll do better if you're feeling well than you will if you run this week. eat lots of chicken soup and drink lots of tea! i hope you feel better!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails