Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My first Run


Well folks, this is it. I am going to do the poker run this Saturday.... not going to lie, I already feel anxious about it. But overall I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I will win some cool gear in the process. I anticipate this being a mostly walk of a run, but still more than I would have tried even last month!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails