Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 days in

Last night I returned to Zumba.

A little slower than I was when I left.

But I was there.

The cursed cookies are gone. I ate 4. 4 cookies @ 180 calories each that is ZOMG that is 720 calories for cookies.

For 700 calories I could have had one of those bowl dinners at KFC. Truth be told I would have preferred that. But I am better prepared today. Hubbers went shopping and got me yogurt (100cal), a banana, almonds (10 for 100 cal), apple sauce (50 cal), fruit (50 cal), green beans (65 cal for the WHOLE CAN!), sugar free jell-o (10 cal) plus a lean cuisine (280 cal). Hopefully with me being better prepared I can avoid giving in. In my opinion the first week is the hardest on a diet - a few weeks in you know you can resit. You are stronger. I think the Couch to 5K training starts Monday. Getting the new running shoes this weekend.


Also if you havent yet discovered my main blog the sarcastic cynical optimist I would like to invite you over. My resolutions are posted there.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails