Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Motivation - where have you gone?

Weight loss total suckage.

It is ridiculously hard to be motivated to loose the damn weight when you work out and nothing seems to happen. You eat healthy and gain weight. You realize that your jeans just keep getting tighter. It really makes you simply want to tear your hair out. I am creeping closer and closer to 200 lbs and I just want to scream. I want my body to respond. I want I want I want. - I feel like a toddler not getting my way! Why is this not working? I may have to post this to some problem solving group to get answers! Aaaahhh

- this breakdown brought to you by a sincere frustration. You may now return to your regular scheduled programming.

1 comment:

The Stones said...

Girl,
I'm sorry. I know it's not much consolation but you do look thinner to me. Keep up the work because even if your not losing weight (which I think you are) you know you are healthy than when you didn't work out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails