Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Friday, August 7, 2009

just me, your friendly neighborhood unofficial gnc supplement tester

Trying something new.






I went into GNC today to get the Lipo 6 Black Label (the original Lipo 6 is how I was able to loose the 100lbs).

The Girl at GNC suggested I try this instead.

As taken from the GNC site. Revolution Thermogenic Push Extreme is specially constructed to create a strong thermogenic response. Thermogenic Push Female is intended for female use only. Thermogenic Push Female delivers astounding results. Use in combination with Revolution Abdominal Cuts.

Thermogenic Push Female utilizes a progressive form of time-released liquid gel technology, making each capsule active for a longer period of time and easy to swallow.

Revolution Environmental Benefits:All Revolution products are encased in glass, which is a much more environmentally friendly form of packaging. Glass can be recycled up to 25-30 times, compared to plastic, which loses its structure with multiple recycling.


Any-who I will keep you updated on how I feel these little gizmo's do. And for those of you out there worried. They do NOT contain effedra and I do not exceed the recommended dosage. And I did not get the Ab stuff. Not investing alot of $ in this till I know if the stuff works.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails