Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

**YAWN**

Long, long night last night. These days any night involving a thunderstorm promises to be long. You see my 13 year old lab mix is terrified of thunder. This means we duration of the storm will come complete with hyperventilating, and a stand up in bed, turn around, lay down and repeat at 10 second intervals all the while hyperventilating and trembling.

What does this have to do with loosing weight - nothing and everything really.

I am exhausted, drained, tired, sleepy, and of no physical use to anyone.

However, I will not allow this to sideline me. I will be in class, come hell or high water. Today from the looks of the skies both are possible.

“Those who commence deliberately. They plod on. They stick to it. They persevere and finally reap their rewards.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails