Why?

In the past ten years I have been up (240) and down (135) the scale time and again. This time I am on the 'up' side of the scale. I want to loose the weight. I figure the humiliation of putting this on the internet and the friends that I have told of this to hold me accountable just might make this happen. It is going to take a lot of encouragement and support. Not to mention the hard work on my part. Follow my struggle here.

Monday, June 1, 2009

One month in - how did I do?

185 lbs - solid.

What I did right:

5 days a week I tracked my caloric intake. I altered my diet and was reasonably 'good'.

Where I went wrong:

Working out. I started out strong but quickly became discouraged and gave up.

Where to go from here:

Renew my commitment - and keep trying.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hang in there. At least you didn't gain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails